Dan "The Beast" Severn talked with Jason Freda of "The Edge" Talk Pro Wrestling and MMA for a candid interview. Dan spoke on the following:
- That Jim Cornette had the idea of making him into "Goldberg" before there was a Goldberg.
- His final year of competition is 2012- and who he wants to fight. Has he talked to Ken Shamrock?
- Training Rashad Evans and giving him his start in the business.
- His humble beginnings, and losing everything- prompting him to get into fighting.
- Which former WWE and ECW wrestler got Dan into wrestling? You will be surprised.
- His memories of the Ultimate Ultimate event.
- The special first-of-its-kind contract WWF gave him, which he believes ultimately impacted how creative used him.
- How the Vince McMahon "Kiss My Ass Club" idea really came from him.
- Why he didn't appear at the inaugural NWA-TNA show, and why he thinks he was never brought back as a result.
- Sustaining a neck injury at the hands of Owen Hart.
You can listen to the full 30-minute interview below: